View Profile GamerColyn117

2 w/ Responses

Wow. I remember playing this back in 2008 before I had this NG account. The nostalgia in playing this again makes me tear up. I can't believe it has been getting so much attention lately.

This is a very fun and challenging puzzle game. It is very tough in the higher levels and makes you think about all the possible combinations to try. I think that no changes should be made to this game. 5/5 5/5 Keep up the good work!

This is a fun game just like the first one! It lags wayyy to much by the second level. It needs fixed.

This is a really fun game! I like the different ships and the money collection. The shop is very useful and players must rely on getting kills to get better upgrades. One thing that isn't so good about this game is that you only have one life. I would suggest adding a purchase life thing in the store. All together this is a great game. Keep up the good work! 4/5

Great game! Good ideas and fluid animations. Love this game, but a few minor "buggy" things that could be fixed, but overall a fun game!! Keep up the good work!

5/5 5/5

It's ok...

A nice little scene-creator game, but it needs more characters and scenery. Also a lot of the layers don't work well together. Otherwise this is a very cool game. 3/5 6/10

Nice!

Like the regular truck-delivery game, but with a nice Christmas kick! Not anything really different from the other truck-delivery games, but a fun little game to play! 4/5 9/10

Awesome game!

Great job! There is one big thing wrong with this (for me at least). The movement is a tad too slow for a side to side shooting game. If this could be improved, it would be a much better game. Love it and great work! 4/5 8/10

Great Job

Great for a first game. Much better than most other "first games" people submit. If you would make more bad guys, bosses, levels, money, upgrades, and more pickup objects this game would kick ass. Great job! 3/5 7/10

Fun and easy game!

This game is really fun and a great puzzle game. It is quite simple and the medals rack up fast! Great job!!

22, Male