All 12 art Reviews

Nazo no Kanojo X - Festival Nazo no Kanojo X - Festival

Hey i know you drew this a long time ago, but I think it is awesome! Mysterious Girlfriend X is my favorite anime ever. If you are reading this, could you draw a SFW (non nude or sexual) picture of Urabe? Maybe one where she is smiling?

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Gengar_shadow_ball Gengar_shadow_ball

Awesome picture! This looks almost exactly like the original Gengar from the anime. And don't listen to the guy who says Pokemon is childish, it isn't and your art proves that point.

Burning city Burning city

Very nice! I really this picture.

Keep up the great work!

~GC117

Barber Bot Barber Bot

This is awesome! It is very believable and it would fit perfectly in a futuristic game/movie.

The ad shows that it could be on the inside of a magazine, or as the cover of one. The shading on the chair is superb and makes that chrome feel real.

Great job and keep up the good work!

~GC117

Flame man Flame man

What another great work of art from you!

Everything about your last piece is also evident here. The simplicity of the background helps me to focus more on the robot and its purpose in this picture.

The lighter background contrasts very well with the darker robot, bringing the viewer's attention to the bot and not much else. I really like the addition of subtle color on the robot. Putting just a little bit of color adds a whole new view on any type of art. The orange on the weapon (which I assume is some sort of flamethrower) and on the robot's shoulder work well with each other.

I really like your drawing style and I hope to see even more from you in the future!

Akuma MVC3 Tribute Akuma MVC3 Tribute

Very nice work! I love Akuma!

I like how you added some swirling fire aspects to this dark picture. The glowing is a nice addition to his body.

I feel that one thing that is missing is a fiery eye kind of looking backwards towards the camera/viewer, but what you have is really awesome!

Keep up the great work!

Ol' rusty Ol' rusty

Wow! This is a really awesome piece of art! I like how the shadows made sense, creating a darker side of this robot. The simplicity of this (not saying it wold be easy to draw, but just how it just focuses on the robot and nothing is really taking my vision away from it) is great!

I feel that maybe you could have added a color for an "eye" in the center of the head, but it works well without it. The rust points on the robot show that it was long forgotten, or has been wandering for many years, collecting that rust throughout life.

I really like this art and would love to see more from you! (Maybe more robots, or trying to show the world that this one lives on.) I think that you will do great in any art that you come up with. I can't wait to see what you put out next!

azelinus responds:

Thanks! I tried to make it loose and simplified, nice to hear it seems to have worked.

I'm probably going to make a series of robots like this, so more to come!

Fishing Fishing

Fishing can be dangerous....

Looks like the fisherman has a bigger thing coming! Great use of lighting and colors. Good work. 10/10

Thanks amigo!

After. After.

Nice

This is a great illustration. I like the black and whit feel to this. I hope to see more work like this from you. Keep up the work. 10/10

Bavissimo responds:

Thanks for the high score!
I like using silhouettes :)

Before Before

WOW!

I have been looking at your work, and I must say this and your piece "After" are very full of artistic ability! I really like your drawing style and the way you convey great themes and thoughts with your art. Keep up the good work. 10/10

Thanks :]