Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Great animation that tells a beautiful story. I really enjoyed this from beginning to end. The idea that Tracer can rewind other people is set up early on and is fulfilled in the end by the twist in the story. Thanks for the hard work on this!

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

Great work. A pretty deep story that made me think. Although the animation isn't the most beautiful ever, it's really clean for the style. The Elliot stuff done by Collin was a nice touch and could be taken as a sort of resemblance to his own life. Though the ending was somewhat random, I understood it. Keep up the great work!

Blind Dogs Blind Dogs

This was better than the game itself.

:the game: :the game:

Wow. I remember playing this back in 2008 before I had this NG account. The nostalgia in playing this again makes me tear up. I can't believe it has been getting so much attention lately.

Collect Collect

This is a very fun and challenging puzzle game. It is very tough in the higher levels and makes you think about all the possible combinations to try. I think that no changes should be made to this game. 5/5 5/5 Keep up the good work!

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

This is a fun game just like the first one! It lags wayyy to much by the second level. It needs fixed.

Calm Before The Storm Calm Before The Storm

Really great song! I read your description and imagined your idea as the song progressed. I hope someone uses this song and your idea to make a cool series. One idea (if you don't mind) is you should add an air raid siren sound from 1:36-ish to the beginning of the breakdown/drop; if you make it loud at the start, then fade it away into the drop it would sound really cool!!
Keep up the good work!! 5/5
GC117

The Jazz Fusion The Jazz Fusion

Simple and Stylish

I really like this piece. It keeps to the basics of simple Jazz. It flows well and keeps a great groove about itself.

I think it could be used as a loop in a movie or a game and would work very well in either one! Although it is very repetitive, it would make a great loop piece or a short scene piece. Great job! 5/5 10/10

Keep up the good work,
-GC117

Remembrance Day Remembrance Day

Very Nice

I agree with samulis, the lower registers on the orchestra don't match well with the low voice of the men chanting. I agree that spreading out a variety of octaves with french horns would make it sound much better.

I know how tough writing music can be, and as a fellow musician I think that this is a very nice piece. I really like the incorporation of the multiple ranges of voice chanting made this piece sound really nice. I think you did a very good job with the whole remembrance theme. 4/5 8/10

Keep up the good work :)
-GC117

Nazo no Kanojo X - Festival Nazo no Kanojo X - Festival

Hey i know you drew this a long time ago, but I think it is awesome! Mysterious Girlfriend X is my favorite anime ever. If you are reading this, could you draw a SFW (non nude or sexual) picture of Urabe? Maybe one where she is smiling?

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Gengar_shadow_ball Gengar_shadow_ball

Awesome picture! This looks almost exactly like the original Gengar from the anime. And don't listen to the guy who says Pokemon is childish, it isn't and your art proves that point.

Burning city Burning city

Very nice! I really this picture.

Keep up the great work!